Friday, July 17, 2009

my thoughts trembling somewhere!!

salam to all my readers..:)

this is my second class of science....

im a bit frustrating and kinda mad its all mixed up!!

wanna know why??

because ive thinking......about the latest decision made by ministry of education to used back the old method of teaching SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS IN BAHASA MELAYU...

im emotionally affected and i was like trying to figure out how could this happen.it had only been 5 years the PPSMI being implemented in schools widely, of course within that short range, we could not have the result that would satisfied the society. i was really dissapoined, 

  • 1st-I'am trained for six years to teach English and also to teach Science in English
  • 2nd- It was not easy for us to transfer the knowledge that we had learned in Bahasa and to learned it by heart in English just for teh sake of our nation. "we serve the nation by heart"
  • 3rd- I dont think I would have the chance to teach my nation in Science in English.i will be graduating by the end of 2011.
  • 4th- It's soo ermm i dunno what to say for me it's UNFAIR....

BUT then, im just the citizens that will obeyed what the goverment had set for us. I'm just hoping one day, they could see the impact. the implimatation was too short and they want to see the outcome in a short term also. Be rational and critical thinker!! The transformation was not easy, everything needs time , money and couraged.

Well thats just my point of view....:)

gives your comment as you drop by...

it's highly appreciated!!!

ENOUGH OF ME mumbling...

[withloveriena]

No comments:

Post a Comment