Tuesday, October 6, 2009

week 3: pressureeeeee

life is getting more n more serious.
everybody is busy getting everything settle
meeting with date line...
for me...my life is at stake..
everybody needs to give their priority
its taking me more then just patience,but COURAGE
to cope with all the challenges nowadays.
im no longer in my safe zone
i need to organize my self before
i attemp any of the task given
in this science class.
the latest work assigned is LESSON PLAN...
guess what???
me n my groupmates need to present....yeay!!!
everybody lovee simulated teaching.
im also into it
n looking forward to see all the marvellous way of teaching..:)
list of work
its just never ends.....
wait till this sem reach its PEAK....!!
all the best!! good luck guys!
salam
~withloveriena~

No comments:

Post a Comment