Friday, October 9, 2009

::simulated teaching yeayy !! first evER!!::

simulated teaching???

it's very common nowadays to me..:)

As future teacher doing simulated teaching is like eating vegetables each and everyday. We are used to it, we practice and practice until we feel we wanted to puke...but then it's for our own good its preparing me for my future teaching my own groups of pupils..

WOW!! how amazing is that!! i never thought that i can be a teacher someday.

BUT............

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING MY SIMULATED TEACHING IN "SCIENCE"....

It has been four years..but it's my first time...

WHAT I CAN SAY is....PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!

I have to agree on that!

my simulated teaching went well..syukur alhamdulillah..

ouh..yeah!! not to forget..as teacher in general..we dont just teach but we teach with ethusiasm..we are able to detect if the teacher are well prepared for the lesson or not.

We should always bear in mind that we need to think of plan B whenever possible so that we wont panic when things just dont go the way we had planned it.[teacher needs to be spontanious]

Alrite enough of me mumblings

till then

~withloveriena~

No comments:

Post a Comment